Closet space can be tricky. I'll make every inch of your wardrobe space work. It will also flatter the life you live. I'll help you get rid of the rest without the stress.
Need to shop? Maybe it's clothes, a gift for that special someone, decor for the home, or something else. We can go together or I can take care of it for you.
No matter if it's a personal project or a TV production, I can style anything from a single outfit to a complete wardrobe. And all the bits in between. Let's do it.
Want your space to shine? Let's spruce up your home for an upcoming sale or seasonal freshen up. We'll focus on creating a ship-shape, cohesive aesthetic.
I'll help you find it, get it, show it, or reveal it.
That way you can do it, win it, feel it, love it, and live it.
IT BY SARAH G. SCHMIDT was born out of my personal mission: help others refine their sincere, personal style. Why? So that they can live their life with improved confidence. I can help people achieve this through my individual yet precise and open method to ensure joyful satisfaction.
But before I could fulfill my ambition I needed to learn from the school of hard knocks and formal education in equal measure. Some of the key IT moments include:
- Imagined it: Played countless hours of dress up and Barbie as a child.
- Watched it: Marveled as my seamstress mother sewed gowns, performed alterations and created doll clothes a plenty.
- Navigated it: Survived the formidable, yet awkward, teen years exploring my personal style.
- Expanded it: Concocted a plan to leave rural Saskatchewan to pursue a further education.
- Studied it: Earned a Bachelor of Commerce at the Haskayne School of Business.
- Balanced it: Worked a plethora of service focused jobs while studying.
- Hobby’d it: Assisted my personal network with styling and shopping.
- Exacted it: Coordinated, managed, supervised and directed client accounts in marketing and communication firms focused in integrated brand communications and creative services.
- Legitimized it: Earned a Communications and Advertising Accredited Professional designation.
- Absorbed it: Granted deep access to a variety of industries and businesses and I became fascinated by their nuances.
- Refined it: Polished personal styling skills through a Fashion Styling certification.
- Launched IT: Started my styling, shopping and wardrobe consulting business.
Now I’m enjoying every bit of IT.