Talk about it – Meet in person, over the phone or online. The first consultation is on me.
Agree on it – Confirm the style plan specifics, goals, budget and timeline.
Do it – Shop, style or work through the wardrobe. Or all three.
Wrap it – Review the project and finalize it.
Get whatever it is. We can go together or I can do it for you.
Whenever possible I like to work with or compliment any working existing pieces to maximize your options and mind your money.
Make every inch of your space work and flatter you and your life. Get rid of the rest.
- Audit – Review contents. Itemize what’s working and what’s not.
- Cleanse – Remove what’s not working and find it a new home.
- Organization – Ensure wardrobe space is tidy and functional.
- Planning – Identify gaps and make a plan to remedy.
Wardrobe Styling: Personal
Refine your individual style. I can style a range of projects from select pieces to complete looks.
- Event or Function
- Trip or Vacation
- Wedding Party
Wardrobe Styling: Corporate
Help to fulfill creative visions that connect effortlessly with viewers.
- Photo shoot
- TV + Film Production
- Video shoot
Group Seminars: Gather a Group of Your Choosing
Want a fun afternoon or night amping up your style? Session ideas include:
- Prepping for date night
- Decoding the latest trends
- Transitioning (body, age, lifestyle, career)
- Creating outfits you already own by building upon existing pieces
- Outfit planning and packing for a trip
Group Seminars: Business or Organizations
Gain understanding on workplace expectations, tone, and examples of desired wardrobe guidelines.
- Pre-session preparation
- Customized company specific guidelines
- Q & A
- Leave behind
Spruce up your home through organization, editing, and style.
- Preparing home for sale (agents and sellers)
- Updating layout and decor
- Refreshing space
- Assisting with editing, organizing, and purging